Are you passionate about great User Experience(s) ? and keen to learn using new design tools.
We are looking for Graduate UI / UX designers to join our start-up product team.
* We ask that you have a arts/design background or similar degree, or equivalent knowledge and experience in doing design. * We are looking for people who love working with others in a collaborative environment.
After 2 years, you will go into a UI / UX designer role within your chosen team.
* You will be part of the cross-functional team who regularly design user experiences.
* You will be working with an experienced product designer(s) in an agile environment.
* You will have an opportunity to learn User Interface design using tools like Sketch (Adobe or Invision) and prototyping in Marvel or Invision (most of the time)
* Do User Research to understand what the user wants and why.
* Building Wireframes.
* Building Interactive prototypes with Marvel or Invision.
* Build Specifications for UI designs
* Organising, designing, curating UI assets.
* You’ll gain invaluable experience working with the co-founders who will provide feedback, guidance, and direction.
* Krit Studios Training programme offers a wide variety of training courses to help you in every step and you will be encouraged to do as much relevant training.
* You will be able to constantly learn from experienced developers, designers, architects and product specialists in a friendly, positive and collaborative environment.
* We offer a wide range of opportunities that allow team members to stretch themselves, explore their creativity and make an impact.
* Opportunity to develop a variety of digital skills in a fast-paced & friendly/inclusive environment.
* A dedicated mentor who can help you with your personal development and career goals.
- A dedicated scheme manager who is always on-hand to assist you.
- 26 days’ holiday with the option to buy an extra 5 days.
* You will have completed Arts / Design related degree with at least 75% grades, or have equivalent knowledge/ experience.
* You love working in teams, learning from others, and helping others to learn.
* Our design team are passionate about what they do, so you'll need to have the passion to match!
* You will share our mission & values.
* An eye for simplicity, clarity and typographic excellence across media.
* Absolute must-haves: reliable, self-motivated, productive (get things done).
*Regular training via Krit Studios Academy.
*Quarterly employee travel coupon.
*Paid Time off - 26 days holiday with the option to buy an extra 5 days.
**Fitness & Well-being Perks
*Community Involvement ( 4 hours per month to give back to the community).
*Attending company sponsored events & conferences.