Location : Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Are you passionate about building software and eager to learn new technologies? We are looking for passionate software engineers to join a start-up product team.
We ask that you have a software engineering, or similar degree, or equivalent knowledge and experience.
We are looking for people who love working with others in a collaborative environment.
After 2 years, you will go into a software engineer role within your chosen team.
What will I be doing?
You will be part of a cross-functional design and engineering team that builds & scales digital product(s).You will have an opportunity to work with different product team members in an agile environment
You will have exposure to a wide range of web and mobile technologies i.e both front end, backend.
Some of the Technologies used by product teams in Krit Studios are below.
HTML 5 & CSS3
Node.JS & React
Andriod - Kotlin
Relational, NoSQL and Graph databases
How will I be supported?
* Krit Studios Training program offers a wide variety of training courses to help you in every step and you will be encouraged to do as much relevant training.
* You will be able to constantly learn from talented developers, designers, architects, and product specialists in a friendly, positive, and collaborative environment.
* We offer a wide range of opportunities that allow team members to stretch themselves, explore their creativity and make an impact.
What's the opportunity?
* Opportunity to develop variety of digital skills in a fast-paced & friendly/inclusive environment.
* A dedicated mentor who can help you with your personal development and career goals.
- A dedicated scheme manager who is always on-hand to assist you.
- 26 days’ holiday with the option to buy an extra 5 days.
* Experience working with RESTful APIs, version control systems (primarily Git), and databases (such as MongoDB/MySQL).
* Ability to demonstrate examples of code that you have written to a very high standard, executed as part of high-quality applications.
* Experience designing and building your own APIs.
* Comfortable working in an Agile environment.
* Believe in our core values & beliefs.
*Regular training via Krit Studios Academy
*Quarterly employee travel coupon
*Paid Time off
*Fitness & Well-being Perks
*Community Involvement ( 4 hours per month to give back to the community)
*Attending company-sponsored events & conferences
We are equal opportunities & inclusive company & welcome candidates with backgrounds that are traditionally under represented.